Our 2,200m² custom-built factory is equipped with the latest machinery and manufacturing equipment enabling us to create and supply a range of both profile extrusion and injection moulded plastic products to service a number of market sectors and applications.
We can produce in both high and low volume, right here in our Hamilton factory. Our in-house development team are on-hand to work with you on custom products. We can source tooling, and trial a variety of materials and colour options to ensure the end product meets your requirements.
Our factory houses eight profile extrusion lines capable of manufacturing profiles that are 60kg/hour up to 399kg/hour, and at speeds exceeding 40 metres per minute. Our world-class extruders can produce both complex and detailed, or simple products, in flexible or rigid materials.
Our in-house design & development team is on-hand to work with you on custom products. We’ll design and manufacture tooling, allowing us to trial in-house a variety of materials and colour options to ensure the product meets your requirements.
PPL profile extrusion benefits:
- Efficient: profile extrusions can run at high speeds, and generate high volumes of product; multiple strand tools allow for even greater efficiencies.
- Precise: fine-tuned tooling and calibrators allow for precise dimensions to be extruded.
- Sustainable: waste is kept to a minimum as extrusion is a continuous process, any waste generated can be 100% recycled.
- Low cost: low operating costs coupled with low waste and long production runs result in very economical products.
- Design flexibility: extrusion as a process allows you to extrude multiple compositions and hardness’ of similar materials to produce complex shapes and designs.
With machine sizes from 50 to 750 tonne we can manufacture a range of custom-made injection moulded products weighing from 0.5 grams up to 3 kilograms. We have available a wide range of high-quality engineering plastics, allowing us to manufacture an infinite amount of shapes to suit your requirements.
PPL injection moulding benefits:
- Efficient: with an array of machines available, this allows us to select the most efficient machine that will result in the shortest cycle time, keeping total production time and cost to a minimum.
- Precise: the extreme high pressure required to clamp the tool together means products can be designed with greater amount of detail; intricate shapes, angles and patterns can be achieved with ease
- Consistency: identical parts can be manufactured with every cycle, resulting in an extremely repeatable process
- Low waste: due to the short time taken to get the product up to spec, waste is kept to a minimum and can be recycled and used in future products.
- Mass production: multiple cavities and short cycle times result in a high volume of products being produced.